The next Professional Ethics Expert Group meeting will take place on Wednesday 9 December. We will hear various perspectives on IT professional ethics from experts from all around the globe with guest speakers from Australia, South Africa and Europe.
We’ll discuss the latest updates including the developing ethics framework for IT professionals in the European Committee for Standardization (CEN) as well as ongoing projects in IFIP and the Department of Information Systems at the University of Canberra.
Speakers at the event will include:
- Austeja Trinkunaite, Secretary General ITPE
- Craig McDonald, Emiritus Professor of Informatics University of Canberra, Australia
- Stefan Kunkel, Project Leader CEN TC 428, Germany
- Juan Pablo Peñarrubia, Vice President Spanish General Council of Informatics Engineering (CCII), Spain
- Moira de Roche, Chair IFIP/IP3, South Africa
See the agenda below:
*The Expert Groups are for ITPE members only. See how you can join HERE.