Join ITPE and CEN/TC428 for an event that will introduce you to the core elements of IT professionalism and explore how to make sure that the IT profession is competent, trusted, and recognised in Europe.
During the event, you will hear:
- What is IT professionalism and why is it important?
- What are the building blocks of the IT professionalism?
- What is the role of CEN/TC428 and how it works? What are the outputs of CEN/TC428 work and how to use them in practice?
- How to take part in this work? How to join the larger community working on IT professionalism?
- What is e-CF and how it can be used?
You will also learn about the specific projects being developed on IT professional standards and how they can be used in practice by companies, education and training providers.
Please find the event’s agenda and registration below!