ITPE ‘Digital Competence Expert Group Meeting’ was held on October 24 in Brussels.
The session focused on the benefits and challenges related to applying the European e-Competence Framework (e-CF) in practice, as well as the opportunities of the Erasmus+ programme for developing projects related to IT professionalism. As a follow-up to the last ITPE meeting in June, an update about the ongoing TC428 projects was also presented.
- André Richier (European Commission) – update from the European Commission
- Austeja Trinkunaite (CEPIS) – update on ITPE’s activities
- Mary Cleary (Irish Computer Society) – update on TC428 projects
- Jutta Breyer (e-CF update project manager) – update on e-CF 4.0
- Harald De Vries, (Explain) – e-CF applied for a certification programme
- Floor Scheffer (Tata Steel) – e-CF applied in a company
- Maurice Willemssen (KPN – ICT Consulting) – case study: IT-CMF and e-CF
- Yazid Isli (Hominem) - Erasmus+
Access Members Area for more information, including presentations and meeting minutes.
See agenda here.