Become a member
Information about your membership
To apply for membership please read the terms below and submit the form with the requested information. The ITPE team will get back to you as soon as possible.
I understand that by joining ITPE, I commit to:
- Allow ITPE to use my organisation’s membership and/or logo (depending on your choice above) in materials promoting ITPE and IT professionalism (website, flyer about ITPE etc.)
- Promote the value of IT Professionalism and skills frameworks within my organisation
- Advocate for the adoption of skills/competency frameworks within my organisation·
- Designate a main point of contact
- Designate those in your company who should receive information about ITPE’s activities
- Regular attendance of any calls/events – sine qua non
- Consider hosting an in-company seminar on the e-CF
- Advocate for the promotion of professionalism among my network, connecting ITPE with new members
ITPE will use your personal data to:
- send you a regular email newsletter;
- send occasional electronic communications;
- directly contact you.
We will only use your data for the purpose of communicating with you if you consent when completing this form. Your personal data will only be processed by staff of ITPE. We will not share your personal data with third-parties. We will use your data for the duration of your membership of ITPE.
You can always withdraw your consent for ITPE to use your personal data. To do this, simply use the unsubscribe button on any email that ITPE has sent you or inform us that you would like to end your membership.
If you are not happy with how ITPE has used your personal data, you can make a complaint to the supervisory authority for data protection in your country.
We can be contacted at:
IT Professionalism Europe
Avenue Roger Vandendriessche 18
1150 Brussels Belgium